fredag, december 19, 2008

When the curtain is closing

when the curtain is closing on me
and the sky's about to fall
when fullmoon is all around me
and im all up against the wall
when it crushes through my vains
pumping eeger into my heart
thats when i bow for u
thanking god that i seek art.

when sweat is dripping off of me
and my legs shiver hard
when my shoulders ache
from all the weight im lifting from my heart
when im looking up glancing
at the starry sky so bright
wondering if it could be, that i might be,
the happiest girl on earth tonight.


i put my head down
all these thoughts blinding creativity
i want to be, i wanna see, what life can make of me
when i find my way to liberate my fears
thats when ill stop this sneakin round
the corners of what you catch with ur ears

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar